posted on 2007-04-12
* Fetching of a list of indexer targets is now much faster with
big MySQL databases. The SQL query for target look up was
rewritten to creating a temporary table and its further use in a join with the "url" table. It allowed to get rid of a filesort with a huge amount of data. Also, a key using free columns (next_index_time,seed,rec_id) was added for the "url" table, to allow index read instead of full table scan.
* MinCoordFactor improvements were made to be more
distinguishable for small word positions, i.e. in the very beginning of the document.
* Fixed that User.Date with YYYY-MM-YY and DD.MM.YYYY formats gave wrong month value.
* Crash with long words in synonym look up code was fixed.
* Fixed that after processing a "mailto:" or a disallowed link, indexer wouldn't store crosswords from any further links on the same document: